Sharing the stories of AAFCS!
We love to curate "My AAFCS" stories about how AAFCS membership and involvement has helped people. Capture a brief, 30 to 45-second video from a member - maybe it's yourself!
Here are some recommended steps for planning what you're going to say:
- Start with, “Hi, I’m [name], [job title], and this is My AAFCS story.”
- “I’ve been a member for X years, and I learned about AAFCS from…”
- “AAFCS membership has helped me…”
- Find a quiet, uncluttered space with good lighting to record the video.
- Ask a colleague or friend to record for you or use a webcam.
- When done, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (for posting to AAFCS YouTube), or share it publicly to social media using #AAFCS and #FCSsuccess.