- Atlanta Marriott Marquis (conference hotel) – 265 Peachtree Center Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Registration – The AAFCS Registration desk is located in the Atrium Foyer. Operating hours are:
- Saturday, June 23 - 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Sunday, June 24 - 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Monday, June 25 - 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 26 - 7:00am – 11:00am and 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 8:00am – 10:00am
- Conference App – Our conference app allows you to see all program details, create a personalized agenda, receive alerts, connect with attendees and presenters, download session materials, and find your way to sessions. Have fun by taking on challenges in the scavenger hunt section and earn a chance to win prizes! The app is web-based so you do not have to download it—just go to www.eventmobi.com/AAFCSac2018 and bookmark it! If you’ve not used this app before, check out this flyer with instructions!
- Program Book – You will receive a hard copy of the program book at the conference, and you may also download the PDF prior to the conference at URL. The program book does NOT have descriptions of sessions—so make sure to bookmark the app or the website!
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag) – While we will be providing a small bag to hold your registration materials, we invite you to bring your favorite tote bag to hold additional items.
- Dress Code – For most conference events, business casual or business attire is suggested. At the “Relax, Refresh & Relate” Welcome Reception, we encourage you to wear resort casual or activewear if you would like to participate in Tai Chi! If you are attending the NCBDFCS Banquet or Awards Dinner: Celebrating the STARS of AAFCS, semi-formal attire is recommended. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and bringing a cardigan or shawl, as hotel temperatures can vary!
- Ticketed Events – If tickets were included in your packet for an event, please bring them with you to that event. For meal functions that were included with your registration, your badge is all that is needed. Also, if you requested a special meal on your registration form, please bring the brightly colored ticket that indicates you should receive a special meal. Please check your packet for more information about the new meal ticket policy, and—if you’ve purchased an excursion ticket—information about excursions.
- Wireless Internet – All conference registrants will have access to wireless internet in the Atlanta Marriott meeting space! Use network AAFCS and password AAFCSac2018.
- Social Media – Whether on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, use hashtag #AAFCSac so all conference attendees can follow the action! Please note: You must make your Facebook posts public in order for AAFCS and attendees who are not your friends to see them.
- Look for the heart! AAFCS staff and board members will all be wearing a small purple heart on our badges or clothing—have a question? Ask us! We’re here to help.