Pre-PAC continues to grow and gain support among stakeholders, including business, industry, and post-secondary institutions! Pre-PAC welcomes your feedback and partnership in promoting quality performance and ensuring a knowledgeable and skilled workforce!
- Pride: “My students were so proud and so excited to earn their Pre-PAC Certification!” - FCS Teacher (Georgia)
- Relevancy: “The products are relevant to what industry wants and they reflect the national standards set by professionals and industry leaders. These products help students achieve a more competitive edge in the job market.” - FCS Teacher (Alabama)
- Effective: “The more that businesses, schools and industries learn about the Pre-PAC program, the more I believe they will regard it as an effective means of hiring the best qualified and most motivated employee.” - Director of Education from Business/Industry (Idaho)
- Program Improvement: “Our program coordinators are thrilled to be able to make great use of some funding for this purpose.” - Director of Assessment, Community and Technical College (West Virginia)
- Aligned and Affordable: “I have been encouraging my teachers to try out these exams for their students. They are a great, affordable tie-in to the curriculum my teachers offer.” - District CTE Education Specialist (Texas)
- Career Education and Readiness: “Thanks to AAFCS, students and the general public will learn about what interior designers really do – create not just beautiful spaces but ones that are healthy, productive and inspiring, and actually improve the lives of their inhabitants.” - Interior Designer from Business/Industry (California)
AAFCS thanks the following companies and organizations that provide various levels of support for the Pre-Professional Assessment and Certification program:
- University of Kentucky: Broad Field FCS, Family & Community Services (Download)
- Kentucky Community and Technical College System: Culinary Arts (Download)
- Employment Solutions, Inc. - College of Technical Education: Culinary Arts (Download)
- Sullivan University: Early Childhood Education (Download)
- Emporia State University (Kansas): Education Fundamentals (Download)
- Kentucky Community and Technical College System: Education Fundamentals (Download)
If you currently include Pre-PAC in an articulation agreement, AAFCS would like to add your listing.
Are you interested in utilizing Pre-PAC in new or existing articulation agreements?
Are you considering Pre-PAC as a credit-by-exam option?
If the answer is YES, please contact AAFCS:
Lori Myers, Director of Pre-PAC, at 703-706-4602 or Lmyers@aafcs.org