Product Sales Tables provide an opportunity for not-for-profit entities to raise funds for operation, scholarships, research or other grants, service projects, or foundation activities. Small business owners may also participate. All purchasers of Product Sales Tables must register for Annual Conference.
Product Sales Tables will be located in the Atrium Foyer, a large, well-trafficked foyer that is outside the general session and expo rooms, near registration, and leads into the educational session space.
The hours and days of operation will be:
Monday, June 25th, 2018: 1:30pm-5:00pm
Tuesday, June 26th, 2017: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Note: You will have access to your table by 12:30pm on Monday and 8:00am on Tuesday for set-up.
- At 5:00pm on Monday and 5:00pm on Tuesday, you will need to remove your products and displays from your Product Sales Table. Due to lack of storage space, AAFCS will be unable to accommodate any storage needs.
- As security for your products is your responsibility during open hours, please arrange for continuous staffing for your table each day during sales hours. If you will not be available for the entire day and leave merchandise on the table, AAFCS will not be responsible for any missing or damaged merchandise.
- You are not required to staff your table during all open hours—however, no discounts will be given for only staying open for partial hours, nor will hours be listed separately in the program.
- Out-of-state sellers selling items at conferences or trade shows in Georgia are not required to register for a Sales & Use Tax license. Please go to this link to learn more about this regulation: MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON.
- The Georgia + Atlanta sales tax rate is 8.9% (as of October 2017—please check https://dor.georgia.gov/documents/sales-tax-rate-charts for up-to-date information). Exhibitors and sellers are required to pay local and Georgia State tax on goods sold at the hotel. Neither AAFCS nor the Atlanta Marriott Marquis is responsible for collecting the sales tax. Click here for the CD-32 Miscellaneous Events form required by law. https://dor.georgia.gov/documents/fs-32-miscellaneous-events
(The tax information set forth above is general in nature for information purposes only and does not constitute tax advice on the part of AAFCS. Please contact your tax advisor before making any tax-related decisions.)
- The Rental Fee for each Product Sales Table is $150.00. Included is one skirted, six-foot table and two chairs. No hotel furniture may be used to add to table space. A second table may be purchased for a discounted fee of $250.00 for two tables. Each additional table will be $100.
- Two affiliates or communities may share one table. Non-AAFCS entities must each purchase their own table.
- Please be aware that regulations do not permit electrical appliances or food to be brought into the hotel.
- The Product Sales Tables Form must be received by headquarters no later than May 8th, 2018, so that participating groups can be publicized in the Annual Conference Program Book and app. Groups making payments after May 8th, 2018, but before May 30th, 2018, will be able to rent tables, but will only be listed in the app, not in the program book.
Download the Product Sales Table form here!