Be a Part of the 2018 Expo!
The Expo is one of the most popular parts of the Annual Conference, with over 90% of survey respondents visiting, over half of whom spent more than an hour in the space!
AAFCS Annual Conference attendees range from students to retirees and come from all practice settings and content areas within the family and consumer sciences field. The top practice settings are secondary education, Extension, and higher education. Attendance ranges from 600-650. (To learn more about the FCS field, click here)
For more information about AAFCS Annual Conference demographics, contact us at email@example.com.
2018 Expo Hours
Monday, June 25th, 5:15pm-7:15pm (exclusive)
Tuesday, June 26th, 8:00am-12:00pm (8am-10am exclusive; 10am-12pm one other session)
Tuesday morning we’ll be holding an “Expo Extravaganza”—a continental breakfast for all attendees will be held in the expo hall, along with our Showcase Your Work event, potential demos (let us know if you’d like to hold one!), a service project, a relaxation lounge, and more! No sessions other than Learning Labs will be held from 8am-10am, and from 10am-12pm, the only other event will be the "i3: Inspiration—Innovation—Impact" round tables, which will be in a neighboring room accessed through the expo hall. This exciting new event is planned to increase expo traffic significantly and show off your company to its highest potential!
We are committed to building an exhibit and sponsorship package that works best for YOU—we can personalize for your needs! There are many options listed below—but feel free to take a look through the conference website and see if there’s an event or opportunity that speaks to you!
Exhibit or Present
Exhibit or Present
Reserve by April 1, 2018, and save!
Nonprofit/government booths: $1,125
Inline booth regular: $1,325
Corner booth regular: $1,425
Regular rate after April 1, 2018
Nonprofit/government booths: $1,180
Inline booth regular: $1,425
Corner booth regular: $1,515
Each 10 x 10 booth includes: ID sign; 8-foot back drapery and 3-foot high side rails; 6-foot draped table; 2 padded chairs; and wastebasket. Additional booth furnishings will be available from decorator.
All exhibitors also receive the following, included with their exhibit fee:
- Link on www.aafcs.org ($250 value) for 2 months prior and 3 months after
- One complimentary full conference registration per paid booth, including Sunday Welcome Reception and Tuesday continental breakfast ($579 value)
- Two complimentary expo-only registrations per paid booth, including Tuesday continental breakfast ($200 value)
- Option to purchase discounted Capstone Luncheon tickets ($45 value)
- 40-word listing in the Conference Program Book and App ($150 value)
- 10% discount on advertising in the Conference Program Book (up to $260 value)
- 10% discount on advertising in the Journal of Family & Consumer Sciences in 2018 (up to $289 value)
- Attendee mailing list before/after the Conference ($300 value)
- Free one-year subscription to the Journal of Family & Consumer Sciences upon request ($175 value)
- Priority in booth assignment for 2019 Annual Conference & Expo
- Periodic promotion on AAFCS social media
Floor Plan--coming soon!
Exhibit Application & Ad Insertion Order Form (PDF)--coming soon!
Hold a Demonstration in the Expo Hall!
Want to show off your product with a hands-on demonstration? Demos will be scheduled during the Tuesday Expo Extravaganza, listed in the program and app, and announced via app alert and on the microphone. $550
Share information about your organization with our attendees at a Learning Lab!
Exhibitor Learning Lab - $650 ($750 after 4/1/18)
We’ll organize a 50+ seat meeting room near the Expo for you to present a 50-minute educational session. For high visibility, a session description and location appears in the Conference Program Book within the main Program section along with our Conference App. Number of sessions is limited, so reserve early. Learning Labs take place during Expo hours only, with no other events conflicting.
Send your logo home with all attendees by sponsoring the conference Tote Bag!
Every attendee receives a tote bag—and most use it throughout the conference and when they return home! This will put the most eyes on your company. $5000
Put your materials in the hands of all attendees with a Tote Bag Insert!
Every attendee will return home with your brochure, flyer, catalog, CD/DVD, book, or other information that we will insert in the official conference Tote Bag. $650
Conference Badges—from $900
Product distribution at general session--from $500
Twitter wall--$1,000 per day
Included with all full and Monday-Only registrations, the Welcome Reception is always well-attended and a fun way to kick off the conference! Welcome attendees to Atlanta with a package that can include a theme designed to highlight your organization, a demonstration, announcements, your logo on signs and banners, and more! Pricing based on sponsorship package/components requested
Opening General Session:
Keynote Speaker- $3,000-$5,000
Put all eyes on you at the Opening General Session --traditionally attended by 600-700 attendees! Our Opening Keynote speaker, whose presentation would support our theme, ”Cultivating Social and Emotional Competence for Healthy Relationships,” is yet to be announced—stay tuned!
- Signage at the event
- Short introduction of speaker by your representative
- Company/organization brochure, flyer, or branded item handed out upon entrance or exit
- Recognition in the Program Book and App and on website and social media
Expo Extravaganza—Tuesday, June 26th, 8am-12pm
This brand-new event can be sponsored as an exclusive sponsorship, or separate sponsorships for each component! Tuesday morning, from 8am-12pm, all attention will be focused on the expo, with a continental breakfast, the AAFCS Showcase Your Work Event, a service project, and more! As no other events will conflict with the Extravaganza, you’ll be the center of attention!
Exclusive sponsorship: $12,000
- Signage including listing on Expo welcome arch
- Listing in conference program and app
- Recognition on website and social media
- Audio Welcome
- Name incorporated into title of event
- Company/organization brochure or flyer on tables
- Branded item handed out upon entry
- Other items available for additional fees, such as performers, banners, demos
All component sponsorships include signage and listing in conference program and app; recognition as a sponsor in marketing, media, and public relations efforts, and push notifications via conference app
- Co-sponsor of Extravaganza: $6000
- Continental Breakfast: $5000 (additional cost if themed “enhancement” requested)
- Apparel, Textiles, and Design Juried Showcase: $2000
- Service Project: Pricing based on type of service project and cost of supplies
- Relaxation Lounge: $1000
- "i3: Inspiration—Innovation—Impact": $800
All concurrent educational sessions are organized into one of five learning strands! Sponsor a strand and show that your company or organization supports education!
Strand sponsorship benefits include:
- Prominent signage at the sessions and throughout the conference
- Recognition in the Program book such as “This Track is Sponsored by ABC Company"
- Recognition as sponsor in marketing, media, and public relations efforts
- Verbal acknowledgement at start of sessions
- Brochures or flyers at sessions
- Push notifications via conference app (at least 2)
Educational Excursion Sponsorship
Over 100 attendees join AAFCS on educational excursions, held on Sunday and Wednesday. Sponsor one or more and support education in a non-traditional environment!
More information about this year’s excursions can be found here. Starting at $1,000—benefits vary.
Place Your Ad in Conference Program Book - starting at $450 and up!
The essential guide to everything happening at the conference. This take-home resource is used all day, every day, by each attendee.
Accessed by 98% of conference attendees in 2015, the conference app is a great place to advertise products and services of value to family and consumer sciences professionals!
- For the most exposure, choose to advertise on the landing page of the conference app (full screen). $1,500
- Direct potential customers to your booth or website using a banner ad in the app--sure to be seen by many conference attendees. $450
- Promote your learning lab, booth, or attendee promo using a push notification in the conference app! $250
Not seeing anything that appeals to you? Take a look through our conference website and find an event that clicks with you!